As 2014 comes to a close, it’s time to start off 2015 right! What better way to start the new year than creating a list or resolutions or a bucket list! I hope these 15 goals for 2015 inspire you to make your own list for the new year.
- Eat healthy, but eat only donuts on Sundays. Because, hey, you have to throw in some good stuff somewhere! 😉
- Break a bad habbit…like picking your nose in public!
- Stop being so sarcastic…haha like that would ever happen.
- Treat people exactly how they treat me. Some people should be scared…really scared!
- Drink more water. Did you know that you should drink half your weight of water a day?? Doctors recommend drinking half an ounce for every pound you weigh. Just make sure you don’t drink it all at once! You don’t want to drown yourself 😉
- Take many relaxing trips to the spa!
- Travel first class…every.single.time!
- Open bottle. Pour wine. Drink. Repeat.
- Be a vegan for a week. OK, scratch that! LOL
- Never use an elevator (always run up and down the stairs). This will get your work-out on and help you lose those few extra pounds gained from the holidays! And what it will do for your ass is AMAZING!!!
- Throw a drink in someone’s face…just for fun!
- Take an important risk
- Bathe in chocolate…another guilty pleasure!
- Drink more tea (preferably with lots and lots of lemon and some rum if you are so inclined!)
- Plan a bride’s dream wedding! Hopefully bride & groom as well as dad are all happy!
Happy New Years & don’t forget to eat lots of black-eyed peas for good luck!